Conscious about your flabby arms? Here’s listing five ways to flatter your flabby arms that can totally amp up your fashion game anywhere and everywhere!
If you are the one conscious about your arms, you are not the only one! It is quite common for most people to be conscious about their chubby arms – whether it’s the little arm flab that jiggles like jello or the strawberry skin that gives that goose bumps effect even in the scorching heat. Not that you need to hide any of this because trust us, you are as beautiful as the beautiful can get.
However, for those with an ultimate heart for everything fashionable, here’s how you can help yourself. Summer outfits, especially when sleeveless silhouettes are trending, can make your wardrobe stagnant. Follow these hacks now!
- Bell sleeves: Having a loose, bell-like opening at the end of the sleeves would work as a great way to conceal your arms but in style. This type of design is great to balance out muscular arms and shoulders and would look the best when paired with something skinny.
- Off-Shoulder Top: A great way of taking away all the attention from arms can be done by directing all the attention to the shoulders. Off-shoulder silhouettes can also be attention-grabbing, cute, and flirty.
- Cold Shoulder Top: Just like off-shoulder tops, cold-shoulder tops are also a great way to conceal your arms. If you don’t want to go completely and have your shoulders look bare, a cold shoulder design can be a great way to create camouflage. Thereby, also creating a style statement.
- Sheer Top: What’s better than highlighting your arms but not really doing it? Sheer tops that end at your arms or elbows can be a great way to camouflage that arm jiggle without totally concealing it. It’s summery, sexy, and leaves a little tease factor.
- Lace Tops: Lace tops are a great way to add a feminine touch to your outfit and highlight your arms without baring them completely. It looks sexy, oozes that oomph, and suits all body types.
Hope these ideas helped! Follow this space for more fashion-related videos. Happy Styling!
More Lifestyle News
Published Date:May 8, 2023 2:17 PM IST
Updated Date:May 8, 2023 2:17 PM IST